[mythtv-users] TWiT Live HLS channels and MythTV

Daniel Frey dmfrey at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 16:11:30 UTC 2013

On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 10:02 AM, Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at gmail.com>wrote:

> If you use the http://www.avenard.org/files/media/playlist-hls.m3u
> URL, I updated it to include Twit TV

I set this up and it is working...mostly.

I had to load it locally as your channels would conflict with some of mine.
(my channels start at 100 and increase sequentially to the end.)

I see this message in the mythbackend.log:

Jun  3 12:03:10 mythcenter mythlogserver: mythbackend[1848]: W TVRecEvent
recorderbase.cpp:138 (SetOption) RecBase(14:):
SetOption(mrl,file:///home/dmfrey/playlist-hls.m3u): Option not recognized

The TWIT channel never opens successfully.  Nasa was fine....scratch that.
Tuning seems to take a long time or not happen at all.  Are there any logs
associated with HLS tuners (other than the backend log) that I can bump up
the logging on and post?

--
My Google Profile <http://www.google.com/profiles/dmfrey>