[mythtv-users] mythweb with apache virtualhost setup

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 17:10:45 UTC 2013

Need a little help here, and couldn't find much in searching,

I'm running Ubuntu and mythtv 0.25 with apache as my webserver.
Right now I have
mydomain.com/mythweb
and it works fine.

I'd like to have
mythweb.mydomain.com
go to the same place (ie without the /mythweb)

right now the best I can get is that mythweb.mydomain.com goes to the
same place as www.mydomain.com so I still need to do
mythweb.mydomain.com/mythweb
as well, PHP does not seem to work now that I have the the virtual
host lines in mythweb.conf,
ie  www.mydomain.com/mythweb and mythweb.mydomain.com/mythweb takes me
to the correct folder, but I get a directory listing instead of the
mythweb interface.

to get where I am I added
<VirtualHost 127.0.0.2>
        ServerName mythweb.athertonhouse.net
        DocumentRoot /var/www/mythweb

to my sites-available/mythweb.conf above  <Directory "/var/www/mythweb/data">

I just can't figure out what more I have to do to get the root to go
to /var/www/mythweb, and for PHP to work.

Anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong?
thanks!

--
Steve