[mythtv-users] Listings grabber won't respect SchedulesDirect

Karl Newman newmank1 at asme.org
Tue Jul 30 03:08:02 UTC 2013

On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 7:03 PM, Justin Moore <justin.nonwork at gmail.com>wrote:

> 5) Watch in horror as the listings grabber grabs all 700+ channels and
> resets all my preferences in SchedulesDirect to be the full 700-channel
> lineup.

I'm pretty sure mythfilldatabase does not have the power to reset your
SchedulesDirect channel preferences. Are you sure you clicked "Save" at the
bottom of the screen when you edited your lineup on the SD website (it's
tripped me up before...)? If you're sure you did, you might try the "Re-add
all lineups" option there. Also, make sure you do the "Delete all Video
Sources" before re-adding it in mythtv-setup, too, just in case you have
some vestiges left over from your previous configuration.

Karl