[mythtv-users] record at any time on channel <CHANNEL> is missing in master soon to be .27

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 14:35:40 UTC 2013

On 07/24/2013 09:27 AM, jrh wrote:
> I am using mythfrontend, with the Mythcenter-wide v 1.7 theme.
>
> Will the 'this channel' be default to 'ON'? Or have an option to set it to default to ON? It is in the advanced settings for a recording which is normally hidden.

You're probably using the Default template, which doesn't have "This Channel" set.

You can either modify the Default template and set it there, or create a new
template that has "This Channel" set and leave Default alone.

Naturally, if you create a new template, then when creating a new rule, you'd
have to specify the new template's name.

--
Bill