[mythtv-users] ttvdb.py errors preventing metadata lookup

Beny Spensieri Jr benyjr at yahoo.ca
Fri Jul 12 23:12:53 UTC 2013

Hi Ray,

Yes! That was the problem.

This is the first three lines of my ttvdb.py said:

#!
# -*- coding: UTF-8 -*-
# ----------------------
# Name: ttvdb.py

This is what it should look like:

#!/usr/bin/env python
# -*- coding: UTF-8 -*-
# Name: ttvdb.py

Once I changed the first line, it started working with MythTV.

I think I should feed this back to ATRPMS as soon as possible.

Thanks for your help.

Beny

"If you are not part of the solution,
    you are part of the precipitate."