[mythtv-users] "never record" option not working

David Farmer remrafevad at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 08:51:49 UTC 2013

I am currently running an up-to-date Arch x86_64 system with MythTV
0.26. It's been running pretty much flawlessly for a while now, last
MythTV package update was on 01/04/13 (upgraded to mythtv 1:0.26.0-8).
Typical usage is to have defined a set of recording rules of Movies and
TV shows regularly. Sometimes this will catch things I don't want
recorded so I go through the upcoming recordings and remove these manually.

However I've noticed that very recently the option to "never record" a
program no longer works for me, it certainly used to. The thing is, I'm
fairly confident that the update to the Myth package wasn't responsible
because I use it fairly often and reckon I have done since. I've only
noticed it in the last few days. The single "don't record" option still
works fine.

Anyone else experiencing similar?