[mythtv-users] MythMusic on resume

Josu Lazkano josu.lazkano at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 19:39:02 UTC 2013

Hello list, I have a new MythTV system with 0.26 MythMusic version. At
first days it was so difficult to understand the playlist method (on
the last version I used the directory way). Now I love it and is so
easy to use it.

But I have a little problem. When I am playing a playlist it works
well. Then I go out from MythMusic and if I enter without switch off
the PC it start in the same playlist. This is great.

The problem comes when I am playing a playlist and exit from the
MythMusic and shutdown the computer and start again the MythMusic, it
start with a different playlist than the last I wa played.

Is this normal? Could someone confirm this?

Thanks and kind regards.

--
Josu Lazkano