[mythtv-users] iptv in version 0.26

mythtvuser at vandrosthagen.net mythtvuser at vandrosthagen.net
Mon Feb 11 10:58:44 UTC 2013

Hi,

I while back i updated my machine to 0.25 and came accros a lot of problems in iptv. Back then i posted the bugs on the mythtv ticket site aned i saw that work was done to repair these bugs.. Since a couple of months now 0.26 is out and i see that all the bugs on iptv has a closed/fixed status. Not to get into trouble again while updating from 0.24 i was wondering is anybody using 0.26 with iptv and are there any concerns or is all working now? I would love to upgrade but last time i did to 0.25 i had my wife breathing down my neck because i needed to downgrade and it cost me 2/3 days.. Just want to avoid that..:P

Greetz
Quint