[mythtv-users] Problems with Hauppauge Nova-TD Dual Channel Diversity USB Stick (aka Elgato TD Diversity)

Another Sillyname anothersname at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 10 13:23:58 UTC 2013

To anyone else who hits this problem.

The author of the original patch, Juergen Lock, has had it
incorporated into the upstream version of V4L starting at version 3.6.

I compiled and installed the current version 3.9 yesterday and it's
fixed the problem, so if you get a similar problem the quick fix is
compile the git version of V4L and it should fix your problem too.
Obviously how to compile V4L is covered on it's website so I won't
cover it here.

Thanks to everyone for all the help and advice.