[mythtv-users] Strange behaviour by exiting

Yann Lehmann aristide at vtxmail.ch
Sun Feb 3 11:50:22 UTC 2013

Hi,

On the long was upgrading my MythTV system from 0.21 on Ubuntu 8.04 to
current, my system now runs 0.25 fixes on Ubuntu 10.04.

I am still tuning the system before the next step to Ubuntu 12.04 and
0.26, but one strange behavior is struggling me:

When in livetv or watching recordings or a DVD, pressing the key to
exit, either the 'back'-key on the remote or the 'Escape'-key on the
keyboard pops up the dialog asking if I want to quit livetv, or when
watching a recording save the position an return to menu.

I then press 'OK' on the remote or 'Enter' on the keyboard, but nothing
happens.

The same happens when watching a DVD.

Thank you in advance for any tip.

Regards