[mythtv-users] System events not triggering

Marius Schrecker marius.schrecker at lyse.net
Thu Dec 19 18:29:21 UTC 2013

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------

Hi,

I'm still trying to get my cpu frequency ups and downs to trigger when I start/stop/pause and restart video playback.

I have frequencyup and frequencydown scripts in /usr/local/bin and have set sudoers in a file in /etc/sudoers.d/

My mythfrontend runs in the same user context as my command line and I have also set sudoers lines for the mythbackend user context (just in case)

testing from command line works as expected. Both core frequencies can be raised and lowered by issuing the up and down commands as a normal user with sudo. No password prompted or given.

For the system events I have:

sudo /usr/local/bin/frequencyup.sh and sudo /usr/local/bin/frequencydown.sh for respective Playback events.

Nothing triggers and nothing shows up in either front or backend logs. What am I doing wrong?

Cheers!