[mythtv-users] Python bindings for tmdb

Rich West Rich.West at wesmo.com
Wed Dec 18 19:50:13 UTC 2013

tmdb3 is for movies, and tmdb3.py (not tmdb.py) is the right one *facepalm*

I should have been looking at ttvdb.pl for tv shows.  Running
/usr/share/mythtv/metadata/Television/ttvdb.py by hand does run
correctly (although it is in the database as
metadata/Television/ttvdb.py).  Would turning up debugging on the
backend show me exactly what it is trying to run or why it might be failing?

-Rich