[mythtv-users] Python bindings for tmdb

Rich West Rich.West at wesmo.com
Wed Dec 18 19:37:23 UTC 2013

I've noticed that "Looking up Metadata" is consistently generating an
"exit 128" error in mythweb, and running it via the command line
(/usr/share/mythtv/metadata/Movie/tmdb.py.mythtv ) suggests that the
tmdb python bindings are missing (indeed, they are).

I'm just checking to make sure they are supposed to be part of the
python-MythTV rpm (and I'm not going crazy.. well, i might be, but not
because of this).  I have it installed from RPM Fusion but it doesn't
look to be in there (or any of their packages for that matter).

-Rich