[mythtv-users] 0.27 mythcenter theme: cannot scroll up from the top any more

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Tue Dec 3 02:40:06 UTC 2013

On 12/02/2013 04:37 AM, John Pilkington wrote:
> On 02/12/13 01:36, Karl Newman wrote:
>

>> You've mentioned your changes a few times on this list. I think there's
>> enough interest that you could just post your modified file (or even
>> better, patches for the individual features).
>>

> +1.  Ziggy kindly sent me an earlier version of his file, without the
> thumbs override, and I've been using it for the last month on my
> Fedora 18/rpmfusion box.  A unified diff is less than a page and not
> difficult to understand.  Why not just open a Ticket with that as a
> patch?

You guys do realize that the changes you dislike were made because the
maintainer of MythCenter-wide wanted them, right?  These weren't
accidental changes.  (And though we've heard, here, from some people who
dislike the changes, I doubt any of those who like the changes felt a
need to speak up--but I'm pretty sure that there are some who do like
them.)  I'm not saying that things won't change, but I will say that he
who does the work of maintaining the theme gets final say in what does
and doesn't go in.

(So keep that in mind if/when I ask if anyone wants to step up to be
part of a team maintaining MythCenter/MythCenter-wide themes...)

Mike