[mythtv-users] livetv choppy DVB-S1/2 (player waited x ms for video buffers)

Stefan Pappalardo sjuk at gmx.de
Fri Aug 23 16:25:19 UTC 2013

Hello jyvenard,

yes I tried you workaround. And yes it works. But did you try it yourself?

In my opinion it is not a practical workaround for everyday tv looking
and zapping for the hole family.

But how do you know that it is a bug? Is it already reported somewhwere?
(I searched the internet for hours, not finding the same error again.)

Thank you

Greetings

sjuk