[mythtv-users] Launch of new FoxSports1 and FoxSports2 networks

Aaron Klein klein.aaron at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 13:42:43 UTC 2013

With the launch of FoxSports 1+2 on Saturday I am wondering if thre are any
steps I need to take with Schedules Direct or my myth setup to pickup that
change.

FoxSprorts 1 will basicly be the Speed channel rebranded and FoxSports2
will be the FUEL channel rebranded of which I get both now.  I have
listings for both channels beyond Saturday but the listing do not look
accurate.  In most cases they appear to be reruns of their channel specific
programming vs showing listings for acutal upcomming sport events.

I have checked schedules direct as of a few days ago and there wasnt a
choice to add those channels to the listing download.

Im wondering if I just need to run a mythfilldatabase command saturday
morning to pickup the new changes.

What have others seen when networks are rebranded/changed.