[mythtv-users] Day issue with mythweb Fedora 19

Michael mythtv at blandford.net
Mon Aug 12 14:50:45 UTC 2013

On 08/11/2013 04:48 PM, Jerry wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 11, 2013 at 6:16 PM, David Highley
> <dhighley at highley-recommended.com
> <mailto:dhighley at highley-recommended.com>> wrote:
>
>     Followed the long news string about issues with mythweb and the newer
>     version php. Have applied two patches listed for tickets; 11603 and
>     11643. Still did not have time or dates showing when I went to the
>     mythweb listing page. Did a set for Hours Format, no change, on the
>     Settings:TV:My Session page; the time now shows for the listing web
>     page.
>
>     Still do not see the day. There are no errors showing after the
>     patches
>     were made in the apache error log file.
>

> Hi David,
>
> To reiterate what I did (sorry if you've tried this already -- skip to
> the image link if you have):
>
> Go to Mythweb :: Settings (the car key/wrench icon, third one from the
> left at the top of the screen with the default skin) :: Mythweb :: My
> Session
>
> Change the language.  It's probably set to Catala.  You might have to
> set it to something other than English, like English_CA, but I'd try
> English first.  You're trying to populate the values in Settings :: TV
> :: My Session :: Date Formats.  It sounds like you may have done that
> already.  It's worth a shot if you haven't; it might save you from
> typing them all in.
>
> Here is a screenshot of the time format values on my system:
> http://i.imgur.com/ptthXhT.jpg <http://imgur.com/ptthXhT> That's
> assuming you're looking for the US English values. I guess you can
> play around with those strings if that's not the case.
>
> Something's broken in the language setting in Mythweb with PHP 5.5, I
> suspect.  Hang on to those values, because I had to type them in again
> after an update (not a mythtv update).  I'm not sure what broke things
> the second time, but it was easily fixed.

Hi Jerry,

Thanks for the response.  I have this same issue, but it only affects
one of my clients.  I am using Chrome on my desktop, ipad, and iphone.
Only the ipad has the missing date problem, but the others work fine.

On the ipad, the language was set to catala.  I set it to English to
match the other two clients, but it didn't change the output.

Michael