[mythtv-users] Day issue with mythweb Fedora 19

David Highley dhighley at highley-recommended.com
Mon Aug 12 02:18:02 UTC 2013

"Jerry wrote:"

> --===============1353093154991799956==
>
> --001a11341ed8319de204e3b4a7c9
>
> On Sun, Aug 11, 2013 at 6:16 PM, David Highley <
> dhighley at highley-recommended.com> wrote:
>
> > Followed the long news string about issues with mythweb and the newer
> > version php. Have applied two patches listed for tickets; 11603 and
> > 11643. Still did not have time or dates showing when I went to the
> > mythweb listing page. Did a set for Hours Format, no change, on the
> > Settings:TV:My Session page; the time now shows for the listing web
> > page.
> >
> > Still do not see the day. There are no errors showing after the patches
> > were made in the apache error log file.
> >

> Hi David,
>
> To reiterate what I did (sorry if you've tried this already -- skip to the
> image link if you have):
>
> Go to Mythweb :: Settings (the car key/wrench icon, third one from the left
> at the top of the screen with the default skin) :: Mythweb :: My Session
>
> Change the language.  It's probably set to Catala.  You might have to set
> it to something other than English, like English_CA, but I'd try English
> first.  You're trying to populate the values in Settings :: TV :: My
> Session :: Date Formats.  It sounds like you may have done that already.
> It's worth a shot if you haven't; it might save you from typing them all in.

I did see the language setting and had changed it, but it did not fix
the issues I was seeing.

> Here is a screenshot of the time format values on my system:
> http://i.imgur.com/ptthXhT.jpg <http://imgur.com/ptthXhT>  That's assuming
> you're looking for the US English values.  I guess you can play around with
> those strings if that's not the case.

The screenshot is what I needed as I did not have another working
system. Found one scheduled recording that would not show up so I
deleted it and recreated it, shows in Upcoming Recordings now. Thanks
for the heads up below, I saved the jpg file in case I get hit by this
again.