[mythtv-users] Card 10?

Daryl McDonald darylangela at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 21:41:54 UTC 2013

Hello Mythizens, I do remember exiting myth back end with a capture device
set at "starting channel, Please add" but I hadn't gone back in in a while.
Now after setting up a new card I'm cautioned to go back and fix "Card 10"
which is set at Please add, my problem is that I see only 9 card options
and don't know how to fix what I can't see.
I'm running MythTV 0.25 inside a Ubuntu 12.04 Desktop Environment, front
and back in one box. I don't see any side effects at this point, its just a
nag I'd like to remedy. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Daryl