[mythtv-users] HD Homerun Prime: Requesting Help with hdhomerun_config

Kirk Bocek t004 at kbocek.com
Fri Apr 26 05:14:22 UTC 2013

I just discovered that the recent 20130328 update to the HD Homerun
Prime breaks my Prime Update Script:

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/PrimeUpdateScript

In short, where I previously used the command "hdhomerun_config <device>
<tuner> set vchannel 0" to set a channel to none, I now need to use the
command "set channel none" instead. It's just a one line change to my
script. However I need to confirm that this change will work with
previous versions of firmware.

Would anyone still running older versions of firmware please test this
for me by setting any vchannel and then issuing the command
"hdhomerun_config <device> <tuner> set channel none". Please let me know
if that syntax is accepted.

I appreciate your help.

Kirk Bocek