[mythtv-users] Airplay errors and no content

mythtv . mythtv at harley-jones.co.uk
Tue Apr 23 09:08:05 UTC 2013

On 22 April 2013 23:04, Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 23 April 2013 05:49, John <da_audiophile at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> I would bottom quote but my yahoo mail client wants to quote my reply and
>> I can't seem to disable it >:(
>>
>> Two things:
>> 1) Anthony - is your statement true?  I have noticed that XBMC's airplay
>> abilities allow me to view pics and movies taken with the iphone's own
>> camera.
>>

> seriously doubt it... but I'm happy to be corrected

Please be happy and corrected then :-)

I have both XBMC and MythFE/BE on my main Acer Revo3610. I use MythTV for
all tv related stuff and all music/films etc I switch from MythFE to XBMC
to play.

I can confirm XBMC does indeed play photos and videos taken on my iphone
via its airplay functionality

Martin