[mythtv-users] Ubuntu 12.10 / Technotrend 1600

Alex Monaghan alex at starfleet-hq.com
Thu Apr 18 22:27:23 UTC 2013

>What kernel version do you have?

alex at tv:~$ uname -r
3.5.0-27-generic

>I have 2x TT S2-1600 running well most of the time with kernel 3.5.7 and
3.7.10.

Are you UK based? Have you recorded BBC HD channels OK since the October
change?

>On very rare cases, I had totally pixelated recordings or prematurely
ending recordings.

I did get an issue the other day when it stopped part way through the
recording, I'd assumed that was a one off

The issue is not total pixilation though, it is every few minutes and can
range from a blip to nearly half the screen.

>There is a kernel patch available that should probably fix the pixelization
issue:

>http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-media@vger.kernel.org/msg31707.html

I'll have to give that a try, it's been a while since I rolled my own kernel
:-)

Alex