[mythtv-users] How to configure for HD channel to get priority (Freesat/Freeview UK)?

Joseph Fry joe at thefrys.com
Tue Apr 16 18:55:40 UTC 2013

In mythweb > settings > tv > channel info,  you can set a value in the
"recpriority" field to give a channel, a higher priority.

As long as your two tuners are in separate "sources" you should have the
channel in there twice, even if the channel has the same number and XMLID,
and Call sign for each source.  So just make sure to set the right one.