[mythtv-users] Running into trouble with Schedules Direct updates

Scott Smith pickle136 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 16 13:03:14 UTC 2013

automatic mythfilldatabase has not worked for my for months, maybe a year
I have to run it manually any time I need to refresh the listings.
There was reports of it in the past, but no real fixes other than using some 3rd
party option like cron. The root cause was thought to be the timeout difference
between a change from wget to Qt.