[mythtv-users] Wake from USB

Joey Morris rjmorris.list at zoho.com
Mon Apr 1 22:41:37 UTC 2013

Mitchell Gore <mitchell.gore at gmail.com> wrote on Mon, Apr 01, 2013 at 04:57:08PM -0500:
> Has anyone gotten Wake from Sleep from a MCE USB remote working in Ubuntu?
> I have a Ion2 Zotac zbox and a HP MCE remote with a PC Power button but
> following everything on the wiki i have had no luck at all.  Sleep works
> with no issues just not the wake up from remote.

I've gotten it to work on 2 out of 3 systems. None of my systems are
zboxes, though, so my experience may not apply to your case. For my
one system that doesn't work, the motherboard does support wake from
USB, and in fact it does start to wake when I press the remote's Power
button. However, it hangs before it fully resumes.