No subject

Sun Sep 9 17:16:26 UTC 2012

>Interesting to see how this works out with 0.26 given there have been a =
few
VAAPI changes - http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Release_Notes_-_0.26
No code changes.

>On 8 August 2012 03:03, Raymond Wagner <raymond at wagnerrp.com> wrote:
>> The last several syncs were performed Gavin Hurlbut.
>
>not quite...
Would be interesting if the dev is still on board.

>The internal FFmpeg snapshot was previously maintained by Janne Grunau, =
LibAV developer who has been inactive with MythTV for about two years =
now.
The last several syncs were performed Gavin Hurlbut.
>The VAAPI implementation in MythTV is completely independent of =
anything in
the FFmpeg snapshot, and was written by Mark Kendall, who is no longer =
with
the project.

>0.26 does not have updated ffmpeg code and as far as I know no updates =
fix VAAPI problems are included.
>I hope the mythtv devs will pick up the upgrading of the ffmpeg source =
for
0.27.=20

And I am wondering if an upgrade has been planned and for which release
(0.26 / 0.26-fixes / 0.27) ?

Cheers
G=FCnter