No subject

Sun Sep 9 17:16:26 UTC 2012

U.S., with several cable companies.

When will these cable companies figure out that they're shooting
themselves in the foot in the long run by trying to screw their customers
out of a few extra bucks in the short run?  No wonder people are pirating
shows.  I pay $131 per month just to watch TV, and they're screwing me
over yet again?

At least I still have the HD-PVR.  Trouble is, I can only now record one
show at a time.  I'm in a fringe area, so I'd have to get a pretty beefy
antenna to try and pick up those local channels OTA.

Only in America....!
Meh.