[mythtv-users] deinterlacing 1080i content on 720 display

Chris Bannister cbannister at slingshot.co.nz
Mon Sep 3 14:14:39 UTC 2012

On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 10:57:10AM -0400, Joseph Fry wrote:

> Agreed.  If I hadn't got such a good deal on a GT440, I definitely would
> have went with the lower powered, fanless, card.  I still may if the fan is
> too loud on the GT440.

Talking about cards, would a GT610 be ok? Or should one go for the
GT630? I see, from where I am, that the GT640 is about twice the price
as a GT630. :( I'm guessing I won't be getting twice the performance?

Note: I'm a complete novice to mythtv and have not yet started to build
up my box. I am conversant in Linux and building computers though.

oppressing." --- Malcolm X