[mythtv-users] Default Mythtv Version

Michael Schumacher Michael.S.Schumacher at gmx.de
Mon Oct 22 18:26:27 UTC 2012

Hi Larry,

LR> At this point I'm thinking I'm going to go to 6.3, but stick with
LR> the .24 version. I'm not as worried about MySQL, but will
LR> definitely     go read the release notes.

I did a first time install with my centos 6.3 box, so I didn't have to
take care about any old versions and recordings. However, the
0.25-6-Version from the rpmfusion-repository is running very nicely
out of the box. The only thing I had to do outside of yum was to
build the s2-liplianin-drivers. I hope this helps. There is already a
0.25.2-2-version available, but I didn't install it yet. "dont fix
what isn't broke" here too. :-)

--
Best regards,
 Michael                            mailto:Michael.S.Schumacher at gmx.de