[mythtv-users] Do not turn off TV when exiting MythTV (no CEC)

Charles Tardif charlot at mailcan.com
Mon Oct 22 11:39:04 UTC 2012

Wow! Merci Nicolas!
Right on.

And thanks to the other posters as well (Including Raymond Wagner).
Your answers were very much appreciated. I now understand the problem
and I will wait and see if it is addressed in the future versions! I
will not dare changing the database or compiling from source without
CEC. I'm too afraid of breaking everything.

Continue your great work.

Bonne journée!

Charles

Charles Tardif <courriel at charlestardif.com>