[mythtv-users] HDPVR and firmware 1.7.1.30059?

Andrew Stadt acstadt at stadt.ca
Fri Mar 30 12:45:34 UTC 2012

On 30/03/2012 8:30 AM, Gerald Brandt wrote:
> I'll be upgrading from Mythbuntu 10.10 to Mythbuntu 11.10 this weekend.  If anyone has tried this firmware, I may upgrade my HDPVR's as well.
>
> Any news?
>
> Gerald

Well, I've got the day off work, and all the old firmware(s) archived,
might as well jump off the deep end and try it with my older HDPVR.
Have to dig out my older STB though as that was the one might really
screwed up the HDPVR - my current ones don't seem to have the sync issue.

Will report back later.

Cheers,

Andrew.