[mythtv-users] http live stream doesn't use requested size

Jeffrey Wong mindstormmaster+mythtv at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 05:51:06 UTC 2012

I tried passing 720 as the Height.  The livestream table correctly shows
1280 as the width, and 720 as the height.  When I load the livestream in
Quicktime it shows up as only 853x480.  Is there another client I should
try using to test?  I tried VLC but couldn't figure out how to get it to
open the URL.

-jw