[mythtv-users] 0.25: this is nice

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 22:42:28 UTC 2012

Hi

On 16 March 2012 09:17, Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:
> Are you guys who have extremely slow load times using some non-default
> options, perhaps?  Or do you have poor-performing MySQL servers or
> something?

I should state that my backend is now using a SATA3 SSD (Intel 520) as
boot disk where the mysql DB

My mac mini 2.4 Ghz C2D (ubuntu 11.10) loads the same screen in less
than 2s where my iMac (a *significantly* faster machine takes almost
7s).
This excludes the CPU and database for sure...

Jim mentioned that it could be related to a slower implementation of
QDateTime on the mac platform.