[mythtv-users] Listings suddenly stopped fetching

Science Technician SCITECH2 at combebank.kent.sch.uk
Wed Mar 7 15:38:23 UTC 2012

[NOTE - I have fixed the problem please see other posts]

 Well Spotted. :-)

>  You didn't get upgraded a week before your last set of EIT data, by any
> chance?  Maybe the 'use EIT' setting got changed?  In the standard
> mythtvsetup that's in the Capture Cards section.

 No I finally decided to pluck up the courage to do the update this
morning when I spotted the problem. I did this in case (although I felt it
unlikely) that was the issue. The upgrade seemed to go smoothly.

> And you are running a matched Backend/Frontend?  I think you'd have
> other problems if you weren't.

 Err good question. I assumed that the updated would have updated both am
I wrong? It was the update process as listed on the MythDora website.

 Thanks again for your help.

John.

P.s. I still haven't had time to properly investigate and solve the
previous problem you helped with. I think it is somewhat above my
currently limited Linux skills.

--

John Mason - Science Technician - Combank School

Registered Charity No. 1007871  Company Registered No. 1067557

***This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager and delete it.  Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Combe Bank School.  Finally the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses.  Combe Bank School accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.  This email has been scanned for viruses by Sophos PureMessage.***