[mythtv-users] Listings suddenly stopped fetching

John Veness John.Veness.mythtv at pelago.org.uk
Wed Mar 7 14:06:34 UTC 2012

On 07/03/2012 12:43, Science Technician wrote:
> [...]

See the new thread "Using two EPG sources - XMLTV for TV and EIT for
radio on DVB" - you can't have individual channels that use both XMLTV
and EIT, but you can have some channels covered by EIT and some by
XMLTV. XMLTV uses an online guide, yes. I don't have an easy reference
for you to check, but searching online for mythtv and tv_grab_uk_rt will
likely help.

John

--
John Veness, MythTV user, UK, DVB-T