[mythtv-users] AddVideoLiveStream & folders

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Sun Mar 4 03:42:08 UTC 2012

* On Sat Mar 03, 2012 at 10:33:17PM -0500, George Nassas wrote:
> curl 'http://192.168.1.11:6544/Content/AddVideoLiveStream?Id=4516'

OK, my mistake, I was thinking AddLiveStream, but I still think I
know the issue.

Can you try editting mythtv/programs/mythbackend/sevices/content.cpp
and make a change to Content::AddVideoLiveStream() at the very bottom
of that method.

Change this:

    return AddLiveStream( "Videos", fInfo.fileName(),

to this:

    return AddLiveStream( "Videos", metadata->GetFilename(),

I think that's why you're only getting the actual filename
instead of the relative path.  If so, I can get the fix committed.

--
Chris