[mythtv-users] missing tv schedules

Christopher Kerr mythtv at theseekerr.com
Tue Feb 21 13:14:10 UTC 2012

On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 12:00 AM, Michael Watson
<michael at thewatsonfamily.id.au> wrote:
> With constant comments like "first, don't top post in this user list".
> People are trying to enforce the there will on others, this is bullying
> / discrimination in a simple form.

No, it's simple education of list etiquette. If you come to my table
and eat with your hands, I'll direct you to the fork. That's not
discrimination. Neither is this.

>> (Frankly I'd prefer a proper threaded forum, but for some reason we're
>> still pretending it's 1982)
>>
> Just use an email client that supports threads.

I do. It's still not as a good as a forum with proper support for
nested threads - all email clients still assume that chronology is
more important than conversations.

My offtopic contribution ends here.

- Chris