[mythtv-users] missing tv schedules

Michael Watson michael at thewatsonfamily.id.au
Tue Feb 21 13:00:30 UTC 2012

On 21/02/2012 11:38 PM, Christopher Kerr wrote:

> You're seriously claiming that being able to follow the flow of a
> conversation is a subjective matter?
Every body is different, every language is different.  So yes, I guess I
am saying that it is a subjective matter.
With constant comments like "first, don't top post in this user list".
People are trying to enforce the there will on others, this is bullying
/ discrimination in a simple form.

> (Frankly I'd prefer a proper threaded forum, but for some reason we're
> still pretending it's 1982)

Just use an email client that supports threads.