[mythtv-users] Keyframe identification in cutlist editor

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Tue Feb 21 13:03:09 UTC 2012

Hi:  I use the cutpoint editor a lot.

In keyframe mode the keyframes found are often dependent on the
direction of search and the stepping history, although they are all
members of what I suppose is the complete set.

I haven't really found that using keyframes is helpful, anyway, although
I feel it ought to be.  I usually have to go back a few frames at a time
and test if I want to make a precise cut.  Perhaps this is a result of
uncertain keyframe identification.  Anyway, it would be nice to get that
sorted out.

I'm currently running  v0.24.1-106-g31e9528 from ATrpms, which was last
updated in November, but this behaviour has existed for a long time.  I
don't have the other cutlist editing problem that's currently on the
list.  Recordings are from DVB-T in the UK.

John P