[mythtv-users] Keyframe identification in cutlist editor

John Veness John.Veness.mythtv at pelago.org.uk
Tue Feb 21 13:44:05 UTC 2012

On 21/02/2012 13:03, John Pilkington wrote:
> Hi:  I use the cutpoint editor a lot.
>
> In keyframe mode the keyframes found are often dependent on the
> direction of search and the stepping history, although they are all
> members of what I suppose is the complete set.
>
> I haven't really found that using keyframes is helpful, anyway, although
> I feel it ought to be.  I usually have to go back a few frames at a time
> and test if I want to make a precise cut.  Perhaps this is a result of
> uncertain keyframe identification.  Anyway, it would be nice to get that
> sorted out.

Personally I've never skipped forward or back by keyframe either, and
for me it's just an annoying step to get past (with the up/down arrows)
between Frame and 0.5 Seconds, both of which are useful. It would be
interesting to see if anyone really used Keyframe when editing, and if
not, just remove it from the list.

Cheers,

John

--