[mythtv-users] Gentoo builds - broken-er

Raymond Wagner raymond at wagnerrp.com
Sun Feb 19 22:24:28 UTC 2012

On 2/19/2012 16:42, Dale Pontius wrote:
> I have updated the ebuild, but when I attempt to update the manifest I get:

How, specifically, did you update the ebuild?  If you update using the
packaged script, it will already have downloaded the tarball and updated
the manifest, as it needs to look at the contents of that tarball to
properly write out one of the constants defined in the ebuild.

> https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/commit/20120101/branches/release-0-24-fixes/mythtv

I honestly have no idea what you might have done to get portage to try
to download using that link.