[mythtv-users] libmyth 0.25 problems

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 00:15:17 UTC 2012

On 16 February 2012 05:29, Mario Limonciello <mario.mailing at gmail.com> wrote:

> As for the apache conf failure, can someone with this failure please
> elaborate on their scenario?  Karl Dietz shared with the patch to set that
> directory to match what was in packaging (/var/www/mythweb).

The installer simply override any existing mythweb.conf found in
/etc/apache2/sites-available.
I believe it should first ask what to do.
There are options the user will enable such as password
authentication. Especially as the file itself "strongly urge to use
authentication".

I can't remember what else the new conf file changed, but going into
mythweb only showed the directory listing.
I couldn't be bothered identifying the problem, so I simply copied the
backup I had