[mythtv-users] mythweb not deleting recordings?

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 04:04:37 UTC 2012

http://code.mythtv.org/cgit/mythtv/tree/mythtv/libs/libmythtv/channelutil.cpp#n1490

> > it tries "source id * 1000 + major * 10 + minor"
> > then "source id * 1000 + channel number"
> > then "highest channel number of the source +1"
> > then "highest channel number of all sources +1"
> >
> > for DVB recorders where the default channel number is the 16 bit
> > service_id you usually end up with service_id + source_id*1000, like
> > chanid 12000 for source_id 2 and service_id 10000...
> >
> > Regards,
> > Karl
> >

> Upon further reflection, I'm not sure any recordings are getting deleted.
I saw some files that I *think* corresponded to a certain show, I deleted
that show from within mythfrontend and looked and the files are still
there. Maybe I'm mistaken and those files are for some different show. Any
thoughts on how I can verify that files are getting deleted? After deleting
the show from within mythfrontend and seeing that the files are still
there, I ran 'find_orphans.py' and it didn't find anything, so maybe things
are getting deleted and I'm just confused.

Look in your deleted recordings group.