[mythtv-users] MythTV 0.26 won't change refresh rate correctly

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 14:56:22 UTC 2012

On 23 December 2012 22:45, Daniel Osborne <myth at danielosborne.net> wrote:
> That was the problem, I enabled dynamic twinview and the problem was fixed!

with dynamic twinview, your refresh rates will appear as 50, 51, 52,
53 etc.. which myth can query in order to find out what real refresh
rates they refer to.

You can still use it without dynamic twinview, but in this case,
you'll likely have to enter the full modlines in your xorg.conf, which
from the earlier post seems to be an issue with 300.xx driver.

The issue with the dynamic twinview rates from my experience, it
doesn't have the subtility of 24Hz vs 23.976 (it only has 24) or 60Hz
of 59.94...