[mythtv-users] MythTV Android Frontend issue

Chuck Peters cp at ccil.org
Tue Dec 18 20:41:49 UTC 2012

On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 2:43 PM, Bob Cottingham <bobnvic at gmail.com> wrote:

> What version of MythTV are you guys running and about how many recordings
> do you have?

MythTV version: .25.3+fixes.20121202.57baf5b-0ubuntu0mythbuntu3
Too many recordings: 4528

My actual number of recordings might be inaccurate, but only one show has a
zero filesize according to the database.
$ mythshows
$ wc -l mythshowslist
4528 mythshowslist

I would like to get more Android devices for the family, but for now we
just have the Nexus 7.   Since installing the app a few weeks ago, I can't
get the list of recordings to display.

One of the reasons why I really want to get this working is my father can
use bluetooth to output the sound to his hearing aids.

Chuck