[mythtv-users] convert video format

Michael Watson michael at thewatsonfamily.id.au
Thu Dec 13 14:09:22 UTC 2012

Thought there was also rules about bottom posting.

Fact of the matter is, whether it be legal or illegal the "wonderful"
myth internal player cannot play many files efficiently, that other
mainstream video players quite happily play.  Its an easy cop out to
simply brush it aside because the file maybe of illegal content.

Remember to keep an eye on your back MTD, the men in black are watching
you.....