[mythtv-users] MythTV on Win 7 conflicts with ip tunnel software

Orange Pants vaa321 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 02:20:09 UTC 2012

Was it something in the logs that made you believe i have no tuner
software??
My network has HDHomeRun. Setup was able to see it and successfully scanned
the channels.
Also wiki page confirms HDHomeRun works in windows builds.

the code puzzles me a little -  why does serverpool.cpp need to throw away
a perfectly good ip address that i provide in the configuration and start
searching through interfaces?