[mythtv-users] HTTP Live Streaming over SSH

Daniel Frey dmfrey at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 15:53:50 UTC 2012

Chris,

If you are running ICS on your phone/tablet, you should be able to see the
bandwidth usage from the settings menu.

My HTC One X breaks down between wifi and cell connection, as well as what
each app is using in those broader connection categories.

Dan

My Google Profile <http://www.google.com/profiles/dmfrey>