[mythtv-users] mythcommflag segfaulting (still)

Greg Woods greg at gregandeva.net
Tue Aug 21 19:49:38 UTC 2012

On Tue, 2012-08-21 at 13:57 -0500, Kenneth Emerson wrote:
> I recently reviewed ticket #10222 (closed/won't fix) regarding the
> segfaults in mythcommflag.  I am still seeing numerous segfaults in my
> recordings.  So I'm starting on the USERS list to solicit others'
> experiences with commflagging.

I frequently have recordings that appear not to be flagged at all, or
are flagged only right at the beginning. I suspect this is what may be
happening to me. How can I determine this? (Looking for a more specific
answer than "look at the logs" :-)

For the record, I am certain that the lack of flagging happens with
HD-PVR recordings. I also have an HDhomerun that is recording OTA, but I
can't say for sure whether or not it happens with these recordings.

--Greg