[mythtv-users] more than 2 simultaneous HLS transcodes

Dean duffydack73 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 21:29:11 UTC 2012

I get those and it works fine.  It might have something to do with the fact
a zero byte file gets made on initial channel selection, and then the
active stream is made.  The zero byte file vanishes after a while and
things keep working as normal.  It's these zero byte files that my android
frontend are trying to access which is causing it to fail with livetv, or
so I think.